Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Welcome to BoxxyGirl!

Well hello there!

My name is -- well, I go by a lot of names, so let's go with - jazz hands, guys - BoxxyGirl

Why BoxxyGirl? Well, I have a small problem. A problem shared by many out there in the internet. 

That problem is subscription boxes.

I know, I know, it's not really a problem - in fact, I kind of love it - but it's a slight obsession. I mean, all the mystery! The suspense! The joy of receiving a package! Who wouldn't love it?

Well, in any case, after discovering the addictive phenomena that is the unboxing video (and realizing that I can't really do that, living in a dorm with paper thin walls) I decided I should start a blog for it. I'm good at writing reviews (I think) and I want to remember all the fun of opening every new box. Not to mention, I want to keep track of products I might want to buy in the future! ...If I can afford them, once I've paid for my subscriptions.

What do you think? Is this doable, or am I setting myself up for massive failure? Yikes! Maybe I should've thought this through!

'Til the next box!

-BoxxyGirl


No comments: