Friday, November 7, 2014

My [College] Makeup Collection pt 1: Eyeshadows I've Worn

So, after writing about my new ColourPop shadows, and mentioning how much I love my golds and browns, I thought I'd make a post of my collection to prove it. And that got me thinking... why not just inventory all the makeup I have? It's not much, don't worry. All of what I brought to school is either oft used or relatively new. And the ColourPop shadows aren't on here, because I haven't gotten a chance to use them much and I just posted about them

Well, here we go! First off, the shadows (that are intended to be shadows) that I've actually worn:


Here we have, left to right, top to bottom: Maybelline New York's ExpertWear Eyeshadow Single in Golden Halo (270S); a 'blush' (not sure if it's a brand, got it from 5below in a set) loose pigment eyeshadow in metallic brown; Milani's Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Gold (22); Milani's Bella Eyes Gel Powder Eyeshadow in Bella Copper (23); The Body Shop's Color Crush Eyeshadow in Be My Clementine (115 - only available from the European shop); Too Faced Natural Eyes Neutral Eyeshadow Collection (I've only used Sexpresso, Erotica, and Honey Pot - swatched in that order); and Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (604).

Currently, my everyday shadow is actually a bronzer, so it's not shown here. Previously my everyday shadow was Golden Halo (with Be My Clementine in the outer corner in mid-late summer), before that it was the blush loose pigment (forgot how much I love it, I can't believe it cost under a buck), and before that an NYC quad color in a golden/bronze color (I found Golden Halo to replace it when that one was running out). With a little extra time, I'll add Bella Copper or Bella Gold. If I have time to do a full look, I use Milk as a primer/base, my usual bronzer/Golden Halo/Bellas combo, Sexpresso or Erotica as a crease color, and one of my gold shadows (Golden Halo, Bella Gold, or Honey Pot) as a bottom liner.

Will link the other parts as I post them!


No comments: